Position Title: Maintenance Technician
FLSA Status: Non- Exempt
Shift / Hours / Location: TBD
Reports to: Team Leader - Maintenance
The Maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventive and scheduled maintenance and repairs to all machinery, equipment and buildings. They maintain the facility and equipment to perform to specifications and in safe working conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Performs routine and scheduled maintenance on equipment according to preset schedules
Additional Position Responsibilities
• Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, welding, fabrication, and troubleshooting repairs
• Follows all safety protocol including LOTO on all equipment when repairing
• Determines causes of operation errors by troubleshooting
• Installs and tests all new equipment and auxiliary equipment
• Operates and understands all equipment necessary for successful completion of assigned tasks
• Knowledge of PLC, CAD/CAM
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic applications
• Safely operating power industrial vehicles
• Records maintenance and service data
• Effectively manages time and meet deadlines
• Effectively communicates product status
• Improves job knowledge by attending training and keeping relevant knowledge and skills current;
• Demonstrates organizational skills by working independently and with a team
• Contributes to organization success by meeting team and company goals; and
• Follows all quality system and safety protocols by safely operating equipment, wearing proper protective equipment (PPE), completing safety training, keeping work areas clean and organized, and contributing to established safety goals
• Contributes and assists in implementation of ideas for continuous improvement.
• Organizational skills to include multi-tasking, planning, and time management;
• Ability to adjust to ever-changing priorities;
• Mechanical ability
• Problem-solving skills
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Bachelors degree of relevance a plus
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant work experience in facility maintenance
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: OHSCP-MAINT.