Last updated: October 2023
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text a website you visit sends to your web browser. A cookie is stored in your browser, allowing the Service or a third party to recognize you and make the Service more useful to you or your next visit easier.
- Enable certain functions of the Service
- Provide analytics
- Store your preferences
- Enable advertisement delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service, including:
- Essential cookies — We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and ensure the Service runs properly.
- Analytics cookies — We may use analytics cookies to track information on how the Service is used so that we can make improvements.
- Preferences cookies — We may use preferences cookies to remember information that changes how the Service behaves or looks.
- Advertising cookies — These types of cookies are used to deliver advertisements through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service and so on.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
By submitting this form OR
By calling 800.228.3476 OR
By mailing us at 2000 Americhem Way, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221