Americhem, a globally recognized designer and manufacturer of custom color masterbatch, functional additives, engineered compounds, and performance technologies, has announced a new webinar series that will start on May 14th, 2020.
“Antimicrobials in Plastics 101” is the webinar class that will teach you how antimicrobials make the everyday items around us inhospitable to microbes and how you can use them as additives in masterbatch and compound polymeric solutions. And your burning questions answered on the spot!
- What is an antimicrobial & how does it work
- What are the benefits of using antimicrobial additives
- Which end applications are antimicrobials used in
- And your burning questions answered on the spot!
- Thursday, May 14th
- 9:00 - 9:30am EST
- Presented by Americhem's Matthew Miklos and Dr. Vaman Kulkarni
If you want join “Antimicrobials in Plastics 101” webinar on May 14th at 9:00am EST, register at the following link: CLICK HEREDownload Press Release